Welcome to my blog. I am going to try and record some of the wildlife and landscape I see in my local area, all within about a 10 mile radius of Gatwick Airport. I want to show the beauty in nature that can be found on your doorstep, improve my identification skills at the same time, and publicise the work of Gatwick Greenspace and the Sussex Wildlife Trust.
I may have timed the start of this blog well, as snowy scenes make for good photos, but I hope keep posting on a regular basis, so if you like what you see, come again.
Although I will always try to have a camera with me, I suspect that most of my photos will be unplanned, and just whatever catches my eye. The top two photos were taken at Tilgate Park, the last, just a few metres from my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment